Friday, February 21, 2014

What's in My Purse?

I've always loved watching these kind of videos. I think it goes back to my middle school days when everyone started carrying purses for the first time and we were all so eager to see what each other had inside. The contents have changed a little since then (I sadly no longer tote around my Tamagotchi), but it's still fun to snoop into other people's purses. Who knows. Mine is mostly full of gum wrappers, old movie tickets, and Chic-Fil-A coupons... which I get entirely too excited about. Anywho, I hope you enjoy, and I hope you have a lovely weekend!

Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel here!



If you have a YouTube channel leave a link below! I'd really love to check it out.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, fun loved your vlog! Just did one on and Friday + started my own YouTube channel. And yup, me too, always have a few fragrance samples kicking around... makes my bag smell so pretty!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your sweet comments. I read every one and try to respond to them all!