Friday, February 7, 2014

Let's Talk

I feel like my lack of inspiration these past couple weeks has been noticeable here on the blog. I've written some posts, made some videos, but I haven't really been feeling inspired to write or create all that much lately. Part of it is the massive load of schoolwork that I had, but part of it was just me feeling uninspired.
I've been thinking a lot about the future. Future jobs, future relationships, and a lot about future projects. The more and more I think about that, the less inspired I feel to keep blogging. Though to me that doesn't make sense, because whenever I do make an effort to post, it always makes me happy.

I want to keep this blog going, but I can't help but think about the next thing I want to work on-- whatever that may be. So, I promise I'm not leaving now, and I'll continue to keep you (whoever actually reads this) updated. I know posts get sparse on here sometimes, but I'm going to try to keep it going.

Have a great weekend, and I will be back on Monday.

image found on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your sweet comments. I read every one and try to respond to them all!