Friday, February 28, 2014

Photo Friday


This past week has been a big, huge blur. I'm amazed that somehow it's already Friday again and its been an entire week since I've been home. Its just been such a hectic and stressful week that I'm not quite sure where it all went. So for today's Photo Friday I want to reminisce on the wonderful weekend that I got to spend at home. I got to spend time with my mom, enjoy the beautiful weather, browse antique stores, stuff myself full of seafood, and of course cuddle with my puppy. It was the first time I've been home since the new year, and I surely did miss it. I like being at college, but there's nothing like visiting home.















Don't forget to follow:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your sweet comments. I read every one and try to respond to them all!