Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The Liebster Award Tag

The other day Emily tagged me to answer these questions! Thank you so much, it was a lot of fun & my very first tag! This Liebster Award is given to blogs with under 200 followers who you think deserve a little extra exposure. Then there's the "tag" part: answer 11 questions, make 11 of your own, and then tag others to do it as well!



1. What make up brand do you have the most of in your collection?
I think it's a tie between CoverGirl and Revlon. Those just so happen to be my favorite brands too.

2. Would you rather wear light or dark lipstick?
Definitely light lipstick. I like a more natural makeup look, and rarely wear dark lipstick, so that one's a pretty easy pick.

3. What is your guilty pleasure?
I love staying up late and watching random Romantic Comedies or Independent films on Netflix. That's how I found The Giant Mechanical Man, which is one of my favorite movies now. There's a row on our home page of Netflix that is "Romantic Comedies Featuring a Strong Female Lead" because of me... which is oddly specific.

4. Curled or straight hair?
Curled! I really love curling my hair, but it just takes a lot of time. Plus my last name is Curley... haaaa.

5. What is your favourite eyeshadow colour?
I love gold eyeshadow, and even though I don't wear it often, I think it's my favorite. It really makes blue eyes pop and I think it looks lovely. I mainly use Half Baked from Urban Decay. 

6. What colour do you wear the most on your nails?
I've only recently started venturing into wearing polish on my finger nails, so a lot of time they're bare. Usually some shade of pink or coral, I'd say.

7. Do you like wearing false lashes?
I've actually never ever worn false lashes! I rarely even wear eyeliner. I don't think I'd like them, but I can't say for sure.

8. What is your favourite clothes shop or website?
If you've seen any of the posts about clothing on my blog you see a lot of Target stuff. I really love their clothes! I have a ton of the basic v-necks from there, and I love their dresses.

9. What is your favourite book?
I really don't read too often, but I love The Hunger Games series. I think I read the last 2 books in about 4 days.

10. Favourite pair of shoes that you own?
Ooh, that's tough. I love my Rainbows, which are great for summer, but I also love my cheetah flats from Target! And even though I don't wear them hardly ever, I have a pair of Cowboy Boots that I love.

11. If you were only able to travel to 3 different countries in the world, where would they be?
France, because duh... Paris. I've also always wanted to go to Ireland, too. Ah, this is hard! The UK, I think. It seems like such a whimsical place.

I tag:
Masha of Masha's Mumbles
Becca of Sincerely, Me
Rachel of Rachel is Elsewhere
Mia of Razzle Dazzle Rose
Zoë of Writing Whimsy
Christina of Olive Does The City
Megan of The Beauty Pier
Zoe of Glitterpills
Flora of White Board Kid
Pascale of Tipsy Tart
Holly of Touch of Crimson
(&& all of you!)

To answer these questions:
1. When & why did you start blogging?
2. What is your all time favorite nail polish?
3. If you could only use 1 brand of makeup for the rest of time, what would it be?
4. What is your biggest pet peeve?
5. Who is your favorite musician/band?
6. What's your favorite piece of clothing that you own?
7. If you could date a celebrity, who would it be?
8. What is your guilty pleasure?
9. How do you wear your hair most of the time?
10. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
11. What is your favorite quote & why?

I've tagged these individual blogs, but feel free to do it yourself and let me know if you do! I'd love to read your answers. Or just answer one of the questions in a comment below if you're feeling up for it!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tag Molly :)
    www.olivedoesthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tag Molly! This is great! I will be doing a post with my answers this week, stay tuned :)

    xo
    http://razzdazzle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I'm so happy you're doing it, and I can't wait to read your answers!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the tag! :) How sweet! I have gotten tagged once already so I should do some kind of post when I have a few minutes to breathe, these are great questions!

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! Can't wait to read your answers!

      Delete

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your sweet comments. I read every one and try to respond to them all!