Monday, February 10, 2014

Thoughts on a Monday



Random Monday thoughts... 
-Coffee was very much needed this morning.
-Why don't I ever go to bed at a decent time?
-(Googles insomnia)
-YouTube is just so addicting though
-And a new episode of Girls will be out tonight (!!!!)
-Lena Dunham's book is officially a go
-I'm going to actually read that book, mark my words
-I also need to read The Fault in Our Stars and sob my eyes out
-The fact that Shailene Woodley is playing the lead in the movie makes me want to sob my eyes out
-SLOTAT forever...
-Whenever the office phone rings I have a mini panic attack
-Transferring calls will be the death of me
-Why so many buttons?
-I need to watch Les Misérables immediately
-That picture of Anne Hathaway without teeth will forever haunt me
-I dreamed a dream in time gone by
-I had a dream that I would floss more
-So far unsuccessful
-Unsuccessful like that Psych test... oops
-Can I take a nap now?

Well, that about sums it up. Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your sweet comments. I read every one and try to respond to them all!