Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Women's Gift Guide (Under $100!)

Finding just the right gift for someone is always tough. Someone may ask for something specific or you might have the perfect gift in mind already, but there are always a few gifts you can't quite figure out. Today's Gift Guide is for any lady in your life (2 more guides are coming!). You can take any gift below and sort of cater it to the person you are giving it too. They're sure to love it! Plus, everything below is under $100, and most of the gifts are under $50.



1. Christmas Mug - Pier 1 $7.96 - They're just adorable. & everyone loves a good cup of hot cocoa. You could even add hot chocolate, candy canes, and marshmallows to spruce it up a bit more.

2. Whitman's Sampler - Russell Stover $9.00 - It's no secret that women love chocolate. I pretty much get my mom a Whitman's Sampler every year... and then steal a bite or two.

3. Fresh Balsam Candle - B&BW $20.00 - These 3 wick candles are the best. They have so many scents to choose from at Bath & Body Works, and usually some sort of 2 for $20 sale!

4. Knit Scarf - ModCloth $24.99 - I think anyone can use a nice red scarf for Christmas. If you are scared to knit one yourself, ModCloth has a ton of cute options.

5. Coffee Table Book - Anthropologie $27.50 - Anthro has a bunch of different books that you could easily pick out for someone. I'm partial to the Paris one, but there are a few for fashion, dog, or food lovers too. This would also make for a nice hostess gift.

6. Spa Gift Set - Bed Bath & Beyond $45.99 - This gift set includes everything, so that's why I picked it out. These are great because you can get the most luxurious, expensive gift basket, or you can get an affordable one from Walgreens. There is so many options to choose from, and what girl doesn't like to be pampered?

7. Embellished Clutch - Urban Outfitters $49.00 - I am in love with this. The champagne/gold color & all of the beautiful beading makes this perfect for any holiday party. I think it is just gorgeous.

8. Naked Palette - Ulta $52.00 - This is a really good, basic palette for anyone. Even someone who doesn't wear much makeup. I have the first Naked palette, which is my favorite, but now there's a 2nd and now a 3rd as well.

9. Daisy Perfume - Sephora $89.00 - I have this on my Christmas list. A perfume is a really nice gift, and kind of a personal one as well. If you aren't quite sure of a particular perfume or scent someone might like, I suggest you go for a body spray. Bath & Body Works and Victoria's Secret have some great scents if you are wary of making an investment in a perfume.

That is all for this Gift Guide! Be on the lookout for a few more!

COUNTDOWN: 23 DAYS of BLOGGING!

7 comments:

  1. Such a great guide. Fabulous finds, love. xo

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I'll take one of those clutches!

    Rosebud

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just gorgeous? I'm really tempted to get one myself.

      Delete
  3. I love the daisy perfume!

    http://minilifeofkaye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely one of my all time favorites! I used to douse myself in it whenever I went to a Macy's.

      Delete

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your sweet comments. I read every one and try to respond to them all!