1. Christmas Mug - Pier 1 $7.96 - They're just adorable. & everyone loves a good cup of hot cocoa. You could even add hot chocolate, candy canes, and marshmallows to spruce it up a bit more.
2. Whitman's Sampler - Russell Stover $9.00 - It's no secret that women love chocolate. I pretty much get my mom a Whitman's Sampler every year... and then steal a bite or two.
3. Fresh Balsam Candle - B&BW $20.00 - These 3 wick candles are the best. They have so many scents to choose from at Bath & Body Works, and usually some sort of 2 for $20 sale!
4. Knit Scarf - ModCloth $24.99 - I think anyone can use a nice red scarf for Christmas. If you are scared to knit one yourself, ModCloth has a ton of cute options.
5. Coffee Table Book - Anthropologie $27.50 - Anthro has a bunch of different books that you could easily pick out for someone. I'm partial to the Paris one, but there are a few for fashion, dog, or food lovers too. This would also make for a nice hostess gift.
6. Spa Gift Set - Bed Bath & Beyond $45.99 - This gift set includes everything, so that's why I picked it out. These are great because you can get the most luxurious, expensive gift basket, or you can get an affordable one from Walgreens. There is so many options to choose from, and what girl doesn't like to be pampered?
7. Embellished Clutch - Urban Outfitters $49.00 - I am in love with this. The champagne/gold color & all of the beautiful beading makes this perfect for any holiday party. I think it is just gorgeous.
8. Naked Palette - Ulta $52.00 - This is a really good, basic palette for anyone. Even someone who doesn't wear much makeup. I have the first Naked palette, which is my favorite, but now there's a 2nd and now a 3rd as well.
9. Daisy Perfume - Sephora $89.00 - I have this on my Christmas list. A perfume is a really nice gift, and kind of a personal one as well. If you aren't quite sure of a particular perfume or scent someone might like, I suggest you go for a body spray. Bath & Body Works and Victoria's Secret have some great scents if you are wary of making an investment in a perfume.
That is all for this Gift Guide! Be on the lookout for a few more!
COUNTDOWN: 23 DAYS of BLOGGING!