Saturday, December 21, 2013

Don't Stress


Today I'll (hopefully) be finishing up my last bits of Christmas shopping. I've spent the past few days out shopping, and as much fun as it is, it can be a very tiring process. It's so easy to get bogged down in the "obligations" that come at Christmastime-- remember to send this, buy this, decorate this, etc. I think what is keeping me positive is, well the fact I love Christmas so much, but also that the gifts and the decorations and everything else doesn't really matter. Whaaaaat? I know, I know, but it's true.

It's great if you find that perfect present, but really whatever you get will be great. It's honestly the thought that counts. Don't worry about the card you forgot to send to so & so. They won't really mind. Oh, you burnt the cookies? No worries. 

So in the next couple days, don't stress too much. Just have fun, stay positive, and be merry & happy... because Christmas is almost here!


Image via Pinterest here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your sweet comments. I read every one and try to respond to them all!