Thursday, December 19, 2013

My Favorite Christmas Movies

There are a ton of Christmas movies out there, but when it comes to my favorites, I sort of have an odd bunch. I grew up with most of these and have loved them more and more over the years. These are some that I have to watch every year, no matter what. Without further ado, here are my Top 5 Favorite Christmas Movies!

5. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer


#5 was a tie between Rudolph & It's a Wonderful Life. I usually lose patience while sitting through It's a Wonderful life though, so Rudolph it is.

4. Elf



There are several times when I feel like Buddy the Elf during Christmastime. This movie just makes me so very happy.

3. Christmas Eve on Sesame Street



I grew up watching this movie every Christmas Eve with my family. Unfortunately, I think we've lost the VHS tape of it, but I found it on YouTube here! It still warms my heart every time I watch it.

2.  Unaccompanied Minors



One underrated Christmas movie I'd say. It's a silly movie for sure, but it sort of makes me want to be stuck in an airport for Christmas.

1. Eloise at Christmastime



This is my all time favorite Christmas movie. I love everything about this movie. The songs, the love stories, Eloise, and Julie Andrews of course. Again, it makes me want to live in a hotel during Christmas. And it really makes me want to visit New York at Christmas. If you've never seen this one, I highly suggest you do!


What are some of your favorite Christmas movies?


None of the images above are my own. From IMDB, Google, & Wikipedia

2 comments:

  1. How did I know Eloise was going to be number 1? Hahah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teeheehee. I may just have to watch it tonight!

      Delete

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your sweet comments. I read every one and try to respond to them all!