One more project and I am done with this semester of college. It is such a relief. Tomorrow I'm headed to go camping with a few of my friends & then I'm headed home for the break! This past week has been a crazy one, and I am ready to relax and enjoy the rest of the Christmas season. Today I wanted to do something a little different for today's post. There's so many things in my life I have to be grateful for, and since we're so close to Christmas, I thought I'd share a few with you.
1. My friends. I have some of the most supportive, hilarious, wonderful people in my life and I couldn't live without them. Amanda turned 20 this week, and although I couldn't be there with her this week, we'll certainly celebrate once we're both back at home. We've been friends for 14 years, and I'm so thankful for our friendship.
2. My job. I work a few hours a week in a small office, and although most of the time I just sort of sit there, it's a great place to work. I do dread going sometimes, but honestly it's a really great place to be.
3. My mom. This past week I had a conversation with one of my friends about life & problems & all kinds of stuff that's happened in the past. It just reminded me of what a loving, strong, independent woman my mom is. I can't wait to see her on Sunday.
4. My bed. I had to throw a silly one in here. Really though, after dealing with finals all week there has been nothing nicer than hopping into bed and getting some rest. And after 2 all nighters, I've definitely needed it.
5. Christmas. This time of the year makes me so incredibly happy. A lot of the times we can get caught up in the stresses and the parties and everything that come with the holiday season, but it's important to remember why we're celebrating. I never want to lose sight of that.
Let me know something you're thankful for! Thanks so much for reading, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
image via Pinterest