Thursday, September 5, 2013

August Favorites

I'm not going to lie, I was in shock when I looked down at my phone and saw that it was September 1st already. I don't know that August necessarily went by quickly, but I realize now that Summer is officially over, and it's time to really focus on school. Oh how fun. The past couple weeks have been a little hectic since I've been back. I've been on the hunt for a job (which has so far been unsuccessful. woo.), my sorority had recruitment, and I've just been figuring out how to get back into the school routine. So, without further ado, here are a few of my favorites things that helped me survive August.


I've been loving both of these products for keeping my lips from drying out. At night I also put a little of the rose salve on any blemishes I have... and sadly there have been quite a few lately.


I used this every day during recruitment and it worked wonders. Instead of clamping my hair and then curling it, I just wrap my hair around like it was a wand. I think it gives me a bit more control & it's a lot faster.


I bought a teeny bottle of this before coming to school, and I'm so happy I did. Whenever I curl my hair it tends to fall out a bit, and this helped hold everything in place for a little bit longer.



I don't know how I went all summer without having these. I am in love. They're great for a quick breakfast or snack (or both). These are my two favorite kinds.



I thought this was discontinued for some reason, but over the summer I found it (on sale) at GAP. I've been using it everyday this month. It's a light, floral scent that brings me right back to middle school.



This thing has saved my life on more than one occasion.

Let me know some of your favorites below! Happy September!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your sweet comments. I read every one and try to respond to them all!