Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Pinspiration: Dorm Life

Everybody loves Pinterest right? I go back and forth with it-- sometimes I'm obsessed, and sometimes I don't go on it for weeks. Since I've been at college, I've loved looking at dorm room inspiration. People on Pinterest are so clever. Tomorrow I'll be sharing a couple ways I've incorporated some of these ideas into my own room. I haven't quite finished decorating, but a full dorm room tour is definitely in the future. Stay tuned for all the dorm room goodness!








Do you have any fun dorm room tips? Also, you can follow me on Pinterest here!

4 comments:

  1. Your room decor is so pretty! it would mean a lot if checked out my blog at howtolyfe.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad you liked the pictures. I'll definitely check it out!

      Delete
  2. This is a cool post! I start uni in September so I am currently freaking out about stuff to take in my room! I nominated you for the Liebster Award :D

    http://thebestofmeicanpossiblybe.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, don't freak out! Just have fun with it. And good luck!

      Delete

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your sweet comments. I read every one and try to respond to them all!