1. Add color! Pick a color, any color. Dorm rooms usually look a little lifeless until you add some color. This turquoise color is one of my favorites, so I add it around my room where I can.
3. Take your favorite things. Whatever makes you happy. A guitar, a lamp, trinkets, flowers, a teddy bear (yes, I still sleep with my teddy bear)-- really any decor item that you love. This is another way to add a few more personal touches to your room.
4. Don't store everything away! Keep some of your makeup brushes and perfume bottles out of the drawers. Hang up a bright bag, scarf, or umbrella. Be careful, because too much can look a little cluttered.
5. Get crafty. The cheapest way to decorate your walls is to make it yourself. Plus, it'll give you something to do with all your free time (ha, rightttt). Paint + a canvas and you're good to go.
6. Must haves. First, get yourself a storage cube. It adds a pop of color, you can store random junk in it, and it'll keep you from ninja jumping into your bed every night. Second, get twinkly lights. They instantly add a homey/ cozy feeling to your room.
I am all out of tips for now, but I do hope you enjoyed. Comment below if you have any dorm decor tips! I'd love to read them all.