Monday, November 18, 2013

Swift

So here's what happened. Last night I was looking for some inspiration for today's blog post, and instead of heading to Pinterest like I normally do, I went to my Tumblr. I started looking through all of my "likes," looking for something profound. After a minute of scrolling I realized it was mainly just sappy quotes, Finding Nemo gifs, and pictures of Taylor Swift. I tried to find something incredibly insightful that wasn't just about me thinking about life at 3 in the morning, but it didn't work. Here's a picture of Taylor instead. She's kind of my favorite, and I'm sure I'll fangirl over her at a later time, so for now here's a picture of her hair flipping while singing All Too Well. A favorite of mine, of course. Is this incredibly random? Perhaps. Also I'm very sleepy, but that's nothing new.



Oh yes, Happy Monday. Sorry for the rambling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your sweet comments. I read every one and try to respond to them all!