Thursday, November 14, 2013

Going Home

All week I've been feeling kind of blah, but things are turning around. Today I get to go back home for the first time in over 3 months, and I couldn't be more happy. I think that's the longest I've ever been away from my family and my house and of course my dog. I just can't wait. It's definitely the little things that have been getting me through this week. Never underestimate those. Try to take a second to remember the little happy things today, and I promise it'll help you out of any blah mood. For starters, weekend is almost here!

"In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures. For in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed." -Khalil Gibran

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your sweet comments. I read every one and try to respond to them all!