Thursday, October 3, 2013

Ulta Haulin'

I ran out of some much needed products, so a little while ago I ordered a few things from Ulta. Actually now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure I got the face scrub from the grocery store. Oh well. I've been loving these products regardless!


This is a product that I've had before, and I absolutely love it. I recently used up this Revlon powder, which I wasn't a huge fan of, so I decided to stick with something I know & love. I got this in the lightest shade to match my ghostly skin.


I think I've only bought these one other time, but I've been wanting to use them more often. Blackheads are one of my biggest skin problems, and I just want to get rid of them! We'll see how this works.



{Maybelline The Falsies Big Eyes}
So... advertising really worked on me this time. I kept seeing ads and commercials for this mascara, and I really wanted to try it. I like the dual ended brush, although it can kind of be awkward to apply. I like a natural look, and the upper lash side kind of gave me spidery lashes. Hopefully it'll dry out a little and I'll use it again. The lower lash brush is awesome though!


{Formula 10.0.6 So Totally Clean Cleanser}
I bought this originally thinking it would be more like a face wash, and less like a toner. I'm kind of glad it's like a toner though! I've only been using it for a little while, and I'm pretty pleased with it. It can be drying, so I make sure to moisturize after using it.


{Maybelline FitMe Concealer}
I've heard really great things about this concealer, and I think it's been compared to the infamous Collection 2000 concealer, so I thought I'd try it out. I'm not used to a more liquidy concealer, but I really like it!


{St. Ives Apricot Scrub}
I started using this years ago-- I think it was because of my mom. I'd been using a store brand version of this, but I like this one better. It's a much finer scrub.


{Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eyepencil}
I hardly ever wear eyeliner, but I wanted to get a brown one that might be a bit more natural. I have a Rimmel Scandaleyes liner that I love, and I was hoping it would be like that, but it's not. It isn't as creamy and blendable. I'm going to try to make it work though!

That's my haul! I hope you enjoyed. Let me know of any beauty products you recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your sweet comments. I read every one and try to respond to them all!