Thursday, January 9, 2014

New Year, New Hair



After many, many months of debating when I would actually chop off my hair, I finally decided I would do it for the new year. The last time I did a dramatic cut like this was during my Sophomore year of high school. Since I'm now in my Sophomore year of college (4 years later), I figured it was about time for a change. I'm not exactly sure how much I cut, I'm guessing 10-12 inches, but it will be sent off to Pantene's Beautiful Length program. Last time I cut it, I really missed my long hair. This go-around, I love it!

If you have any questions about long hair, short hair, or the switch, let me know! I plan to do a few more posts about it in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your sweet comments. I read every one and try to respond to them all!